Lilburn, GA – April 12, 2019
Beginning April 12, the Lilburn Community Improvement District (LCID) is receiving applications for executive director/consultant. Candidates who are willing to work with the LCID board to incorporate additional members, increase commercial property values, facilitate infrastructure planning and implementation, increase economic vitality, and enhance the community are invited to review the following and consider making an application.
The LCID was formed by a collaboration of concerned citizens, all of whom are committed to creating a greater Lilburn that allows family and business to prosper. The LCID works with the City of Lilburn to provide for governmental services and facilities within our district. The LCID has focused on upgrades of the Lawrenceville Hwy Corridor, from Jimmy Carter Blvd. to Ronald Reagan Parkway, including infrastructure improvements.
Responding parties are requested to relate whether they have experience in the following areas:
- Developing relationships with community partners
- Determining appropriate infrastructure projects and funding sources
- Implementing public infrastructure improvements
- Starting CIDs and/or expanding CID boundaries
In addition to the above, the responding party is requested to provide the following:
- Fee structure
- Organizational chart, including resumes and roles of project team members
The selected party will be responsible for:
- Developing an action plan in cooperation with the CID Board
- Execution of the action plan to include:
- Obtain written consents of property owners for expansion of the LCID
- Provide property owner research, outreach and communication
- Funding sources
- Coordination with the City of Lilburn and Gwinnett County
- Reporting progress to LCID board on a scheduled basis in writing and in person
Resumes for the LCID executive director/consultant position may be directed to the Vice Chair, Ed O’Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submittal will be April 29, 2019.
After four years with the LCID, Emory Morsberger the current Executive Director has accepted the executive director position with the Gateway85 Gwinnett CID.